Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing Else MY DREAM

Couple of weeks ago, I had scribbled a poem in my sitharalgal blog, I thought it will be good if i wrote an English version of that. Those who liked that one please don't expect the same feel here, but I am trying my best to get the same essence here. The following lines came as a result of my dream when i thought about my future.

You may think that during this recession period we can't even imagine the things that will happen in the next second , then how i can dream about my future. Even i know that, but this dream is about my gal. 3-4 years down the lane I may lose my 'bachelor' degree. But the things which I dreamt now will still be there in my heart. Dreaming is the best and the loveliest job which we, certainly I, can always do. Let me share my dream.

I don't know whether she is short or tall, I am not even sure if she is dark or fair. I think, I never met her till now, but one day i will meet her for sure. I just know that she is mine and only mine. I told her, "Dear, I am even ready to part away from you..." well, you might think "He still didn't find out his gal and how come he is ready to leave her alone". I continued, "Ya, i am ready, but only when my life parts away from my body..." .

"You might have dreamt of holding my hand to spend the rest of your life. But i am just pushing my life with the confidence that you are still holding my hands..." These are the lines which i am dedicating to my better half.

I swear i don't know who she is, but she is everything for me. Without knowing a gal how can you dream of her ???, probably this would be the question which arises for every reader. For a dream you do not need a structure, just the sense makes it sensible.

Sometime from now you are going to be mine, but i am not longing for that. I know for sure you will be mine and i am happy dreaming about it now.

My Dear you will be for me. What more do I need........

Thanks for reading my blog and for your patience.........

Keep Smiling.....

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Gud one da......wish i cud hear it in tamil.....

JSTHEONE said...

Thanks vj... i hav tried my best to bring out same feel... i dono how far i hav succeed...

Glory said...

Really this is super

Prasanna said...

Good try. Its nice one.
keep going :-)

JSTHEONE said...

Thanks for the encouragement..

Giri said...

gr88 try macha ana tamil feel would have been much much much much better... the lines are strong but namaku english is not so close to heart as much as we have our own lang.. keep posting more like this da... may be one day we will feel english home ( hope its not anti tamil propoganda..) he he he good macha...

JSTHEONE said...

machi i too accept ur point da... for me tamil is full of heart da.. no other go hav to improve my english da adhaan ippadi scribbling... will to post more da ..... thanks for ur comment...

Rendezvous said...

finally u managed to convince me atleast on one of ur blog entries. even i dream like that :p. i wanted to oppose u on this but it will be like opposing myself..

JSTHEONE said...

Thanks ranjith nice to c that i hav convinced u.. but i knew u cant oppose this... hahaha thanks for ur comment...

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

Machi you know what? Naanum oru kaalathula intha mathiri thaan.. Dreamsla love pannittu irunthaen sincere ah.. She even had a name.. lol.. good one da..

Srihari said...

Nice one,a moment of truth well said. It feels really heavenly while dreaming but we need to draw a line between dreaming and reality.
I hope your dreams here turn into a reality :-)

JSTHEONE said...

@Fahad and Srihari... Thanks for ur comments machis....

Evalavo panrom idha panna maatamaa.... jus dream thaana

eNKay said...

hey!!!
sme1 is getting romantic!!
I loved d part wen u said, u move on with d confidence dat d girl is still holding your hands...tis nice..

n i wud have loved to read d tamil version..

JSTHEONE said...

:D thank u ... thanks a lot for ur comments... i can assure tat tamil version would be more lively than this.. :P

Navaneeth said...

Nice one na... By reading this blog me too want dream abt my girl... keep rocking...!!!

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the unscathed story.