Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just For Her

I am writing this story just to entertain you folks. All the characters in the story are completely imaginary. Any resemblance to real characters is a mere coincidence.

Get Set Go………

Will Padmaja allow me to have beer after marriage? Because, when we friends go for an outing, we used to have some beer. Let’s see if she opposees, I will have to quit that, what else I can do?

What if she wants to work after marriage? Let her go, no issues. At this point of time it would be a big boost to the family income. Also she can be independent.

Should I accept the onsite proposal? If she asks me to postpone it, what you will do Raghu? No problem, I have informed the company earlier itself.

Will she get the transfer after marriage or should I apply for it? We should have a clear discussion prior to the marriage itself. Also, my parents have already given their green signal to our love.

Will she like if I call her in the night or will it be a disturbance for her?

She writes poems and stories, if she asks me to read and tell me opinion about it, what I will do? No other goes, next two months I should get as many number of books as possible on poems and stories and make it a practice. After all, practice makes a man perfect.

Whether she likes Saree or Chudi? What would the apt thing to gift her? Sure If I go on thinking this I will become a mental soon.

Will her parents accept my love? I should try to convince them. As a consultant cant I convince them. If I can’t convince them, why I should be in consulting?

Will Shalini complain about me to Padmaja? I have once rejected her proposal. If she complains, how should I deal it? Stop this crap man. Shalini is a decent girl da, she won’t even think about such an activity.

Why should I get confused on thinking on the marriage date, let our parents decide on that. What do u say?

Also for the marriage will any of our relatives discuss about the caste? I don’t think so, because nowadays are all getting more matured. So, no need to worry, Raghu.

All these things, sorry craps were discussed by Raghu with himself. If I say when the discussion took place, that will be the highlight.

Ya, all this was just after sending an Orkut friend request to Padmaja. And Raghu doesn’t even know if Padmaja knows him?

He did all this just for her.

Thanks for reading the blog. If u got bored, what else can you do after reading it.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suggest that any1 who is angry reads this blog so that the will kill ""THE JS"" and wudnT have to read such posts when they are angry :p atleast in the future :)

JSTHEONE said...

THanks ranjith... u hav given solution for all g8 man... u rocks..

thanks for ur open critism..:-)

Ashok said...

machi.. oru friend request anupiyathukae blog eluthuninaa, naan dailyum 10 request constanta anupittu irukaen. If i started writing blog, I should do it in whole life time.

Good one.. keep writing..

JSTHEONE said...

machi idhu real life incident illa yedhuvum illa ellam chumma ennoda imagination namma karpanai kuthirai thaan... anyway thanks for the comment da...

Giri said...

somehwere close to the feel i had with that of tamil story.. ana climax tamil la irunhta thrill english la varala.. but really good xp da..

Glory said...

really i am enjoyed...

unga karpanaikku alave illama poitutrukkunu ninaikiren...

anyhow this is nice.....

JSTHEONE said...

thanks da machi.... i will improve myself to give more better one da...

i dont think i will try more stories in english da....

JSTHEONE said...

Thanks for ur comments ....

mokkaiyaa ilaama irundha seri

Prasanna said...

Reaaly super. Oru scrapla ivlo vishayam think panna mudiyumna really great.

JSTHEONE said...

thanks for the comment prasanna

Unknown said...

hello boss. idu namma Raghu nejamave Padmaja ku frend req anupchaduku apram sonnadu dana?? :P

JSTHEONE said...

indha story kum namma raghu vukkum endha relation um illa machi.. hahaha

Ganesh K Kumar said...

in tamil it was better :)

JSTHEONE said...

thanks ganesh i do agree da... i jus want to need this english version... i jus tried my best....

Vijay Ramanathan M said...

sontha anubavamo...romba peelinga eluthuna pola iruku???

JSTHEONE said...

ayyo kanna sondha anubavam ellam illa...
jus edho namakku thonuchu...
real life la irundha chumma gilli madhiri povom la...
ippadi ukaandhu yosikka matten...
yosichaalum execute panniduven hahahha..
Thanks for ur comment machi....

Divya said...

Orkut frnd req kodukathan intha build up aa?

LOL:))

good one Saravanan:)

JSTHEONE said...

thanks divya... thanks for ur comment.. if poss read out my tamil version...

nayana said...

LOL!!

JSTHEONE said...

@nayana: thanks a lot for ur comment :P

Shruthi Gilla said...

i'm sure u must be planning for ur marriage thinking abt 'HER' all this time n that is how u got inspired to write this blog :P

btw who is this 'HER'??

JSTHEONE said...

@Shruthi:
Thanks for ur comment rey,...

I didnt get her till now.. i m still searching.. :P