Saturday, December 5, 2009

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just reached my room after watching the wonderful creation of Mr. BalkiPAA. After seeing the trailer I eagerly awaited for this movie. To be frank, I eagerly awaited to look at Vidya Balan on screen and to get pleasure from Maestro Ilayaraja’s Music and also for Amitabh’s acting. I am not a Hindi movie fanatic. And also one more thing I am not that good at Hindi but I can understand it decently.

Because of some Telagana problem over here, I was scared that they might cancel the show. But luckily nothing such happened; else I could have missed such a wonderful movie. “Nothing can stop us in getting the best things”.

About the movie:
One of the wonderful Hindi movies I have ever seen. It’s about a rare genetic disease affected guy and his life. This has everything in it Love, affection, sentiment, politics, brilliancy, childishness, best acting and what not.

About the cast:
Perfect cast has been chosen for the movie. Amitabh, Abhishek, VidyaBalan and others. Everyone did their job brilliantly and excellently. Director extracted the best out of everyone.
Amitabh as Auro 12 year old guy affected by genetic disease i.e., he will look like 60 years old guy even in his 12th year.
Vidya Balan as Auro’s Mother
Abhishek as Auro’s PAA.

About the music:
Music director for the movie is Maestro Ilayaraja. As a Tamil movie fanatic I have enjoyed more of his music this is one more addition to the list. Awesome background score by our maestro. Hats off to you Sir.

About the Makeup:
Makeup played a main role in the movie. Yes it is not that easy to show Amitabh(60+) as 12 year kid. Great job done by Make up artists.

About the dialogues:
I was able to understand 90% of the dialogues. Short and crisp dialogues was adding more beauty to the movie. Most of the dialogues were hilarious. I am sure everyone of you will enjoy the dialogues.

Overall it is a natural movie scripted brilliantly. I don’t know whether I should congratulate Mr.Balki for such a wonderful creation or I should thank him for providing opportunity to watch such a nice movie. Anyway Hats off to you Mr.Balki.

Hats off to Amitabh ji for his wonderful performance. My advance Congratulation to him. I am sure he is going to get numerous awards for his performance.

Vidya Balan is awesome in the movie …lol….. Abishek did his job perfectly. Lady who did the role of Vidya’s mother gave a wonderful performance.

Guys please don’t miss the movie. If I want to rate the movie I will rate 5/5.

5 comments:

Giri said...

good review but it is not genital but genetic.. genital means something else :D i am trying to watch the movie in norway too.. somehow..

Ashok said...

last week it was almost a stampede near big cinema's box office. First time I seen these theatres are full for bollywood movies.

Vapurdha said...

Good narration....trying to watch this movie this weekend

angel said...

nice review

beta said...

I also heard that it is a great movie.. Surprisingly, a HIDU review of Paa told that Amitabh was not the correct person for the role of Auro.

Reason: U need a kid who looks and acts like an old man... not an old man who acts like a kid

Barath